The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- RT @RuthieGledhill: We used to have an Oceans Correspondent @TheTimes called Frank Pope. He tweets @PapaFranco. Of fish and men. Just sa ... 1 month ago
- Reeespec' to Newport. Genius. fb.me/1uOW59DOv 1 month ago
- Despite rampant dynamite fishing, the Danajon Bank was still an eye-popping experience when I took at look at it... fb.me/zrASxWjS 1 month ago
- RT @simonclydesdale: UK fishing dominated by foreign interests, shocking stats: Revealing the NFFO’s members – opening Pandora’s Box htt ... 2 months ago
- RT @ruthieruth: #ff in the week of @pontifex I think it is only right that we all follow @papafranco 2 months ago