The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- love this photo... twitter.com/aardvarksafari… 12 hours ago
- RT @onbbc2now: 19:00 This Wild Life: The team confront a bull elephant in a dramatic search for a young child lost in the bush. http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- RT @MaxHugWilliams: Don't forget to watch #ThisWildLife BBC2 7pm tonight -some impressive wrangling as the KWS & Saba rescue a 5m croc who … 12 hours ago
- RT @Saba_DH: Tonight we rescue a #crocodile whose been speared by a nomad, and search for a child lost in the wild on #ThisWildLife @BBC2 12 hours ago
- RT @ste_kenya: Too sweet! Tune in on @BBCTwo tonight at 7pm to watch the second episode. #ThisWildLife #SaveTheElephants https://t.co/L8kM… 15 hours ago