The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Jamie Douglas-Hamilton is fundraising on JustGiving for Save the Elephants fb.me/7rsxKPjHK 1 month ago
- fb.me/6tnsvdNWi 3 months ago
- I have arrived. There is now a magnificent bull elephant named Frank in Kenya's north. We're tracking his every... fb.me/33t6JvxVJ 4 months ago
- Anyone coming to Nairobi from South Africa in the next week? 4 months ago
- Deep-Sea Plunder and Ruin nyti.ms/1fIw31O 9 months ago