The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- fb.me/3r3nbSuQO 6 days ago
- fb.me/x27pglHG 1 month ago
- fb.me/7lbPoXcvA 5 months ago
- Five of the most important things in life... fb.me/82RWkV4av 8 months ago
- Here we go again? Feels like a re-run of the 2005 incident that I wrote about in 72 Hours...... fb.me/782Fgf4Vu 10 months ago