The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- fb.me/12CCdOsLj 6 days ago
- Elephanatics raised $4,000 for the families of the rangers killed in Garamba! A wonderful initiative, giving... fb.me/4bHE2gEsy 2 weeks ago
- Doutzen just came to stay with us at Elephant Watch Camp in Samburu, Kenya with her beautiful boy and her... fb.me/10FDmmLfU 4 weeks ago
- Yeagar in musth fb.me/7S0tOugPV 1 month ago
- fb.me/QF58VC1W 4 months ago