The guard platform at Minantaw reef, Danajon, La Caubion island and some fishing boats against a darkening sky…
April 22, 2012
By Frank Pope
About Frank Pope
The world's first dedicated Ocean Correspondent, for the Times of London. View all posts by Frank Pope
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 am and posted in Coral Reefs, Marine Reserves, Overfishing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- fb.me/QF58VC1W 1 month ago
- No sign of ivory price decreasing when filming #thiswildlife, but now seems to have levelled off in China... 2 months ago
- I love the look of delight on Saba's face as she heard they'd got stuck in the river! #ThisWildLife 2 months ago
- The awesome rangers of the Nasuulu community conservancy, under the Northern Rangelands Trust! #ThisWildLife #Samburu 2 months ago
- Iain launching our new collaboration with #Google... #StreetView! #samburu #ThisWildLife 2 months ago